LocationCixi or Ningbo, China
Our client is a big, global player in the Automotive industry from Asia looking for a Cockpit Module Manager
- Responsible for the team daily management work of cockpit module.
- Responsible for the program budget planning, head count planning and long-term development plan of cockpit module.
- Ensure on time delivery for cockpit system for all Lotus project.
- Responsible for project development work from concept to job 1.
- Communicate with lotus global team to meet the strategy of Lotus.
- Other tasks assigned by interior director.
- Recognize and embrace Geely and Lotus China culture. Bachelor’s degree, 10+ year’s professional experience in area of cockpit system.
- 3+ years on team management work on cockpit system. At least 2 complete cockpit development experience from concept phase to SOP.
- Strong knowledge regarding the interface between cockpit and the whole vehicle.
- Strong ability in collaboration and coordination across other functions.
- Interested to work in an international project environment. Experience of developing the luxury car’s cockpit is preferred. Experience working in Luxury automobile OEM is preferred.
- Fluent English both in oral and written is preferred. Excellent leadership.