Senior Headhunter Mr. Jonas Brögger Mobile: +46 7223 20302 e-mail: email@example.com
Element is a manufacturer of spare and wear parts for mining and construction equipment with a high level of service that is inherent in manufacturers of branded equipment. We offer a wide range of alternative spare and wear parts manufactured under our own brand. It covers many types of equipment and it does not limit itself to the line of one manufacturer. We help our customers to optimize the expenses associated with the high cost of original spare and wear parts, as well as the unpredictable quality of non-original parts and the lack of prompt technical support from alternative suppliers. The strategic goal of Element Group is to become a global leader in our business segment.
Join us and make a career in Element.
Country Sales Manager, Sweden
We are looking for an experienced professional to join the team of Aggregates business line to start our activities in Sweden.
- To take sales responsibility of our spare and wear parts for crushing and screening equipment in quarry and mining industries in Sweden.
- Promotion and implementation of e-shop for local market
- Frequent market analysis and equipment installed base collecting according to company ERP needs
- Promotion of Element Company brand (for ex. Campaigns, seminars and exhibitions)
- Responsible for preparing annual sales budget and reaching the set target.
- To travel and visit customers frequently in Sweden.
- Reporting sales and customer situation internally and having close co-operation with our sales and product support team in Finland.
- Takes responsibility of required quotations, orders and sales contracts and works closely with Sales and Shipping Specialist.
- Control of customer receivables
- Develop and ensure Element product portfolio availability in Sweden
- Identifying sales possibilities and proposes actions to enter new customers.
- To create and optimize new products to customers together with model making team, product managers and R&D people.
- Identify and solve customer problems in their aggregates production
- Performs other miscellaneous duties and/or other special projects as required.
- At least 3 years’ sales experience with proven results of local or international market of aggregates, construction or mining industry (knowledge of crushing and screening equipment is considered as an asset)
- Preferably bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or economics
- Technical understanding
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English along with presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- The ability to collect, process and analyze information with capability to draw conclusions, make decisions independently and present information to audience
- Willingness and ability to travel on an international basis
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamically developing company
- Opportunity to influence and be part of creating the company’s future in Sweden
- Support for professional growth
We would expect to hear from you before March 22nd.