LocationRaahe, Tornio, Borlänge or Gävle
Stig Hedberg, +358 44 330 3132
The Norex Group of Companies trade in steel and deliver steel and scrap related services to the steel industry. Norex is family owned and operates on an international market from our establishments in Sweden and Finland, as well as from our stock depots around the world. We sell to more than 50 countries. We divide the business in two operational divisions – Trade Division and Service Division. Turnover 2019 will be approx. 600 MSEK with 90 employees. Our head office is in Gothenburg, Sweden. Service division main locations in Finland are in Raahe and Tornio and in Sweden are Borlänge and Gävle region.
Norex Service Division provides various services to several steel mills in Finland and Sweden. Service division has 60 employees. To secure the continuous development and sustainable growth Norex Service Division is looking for
DEVELOPMENT AND SALES MANAGER
Your primary Responsibilities are:
- Develop Norex Service Division operations according to strategy
- Provide development support to site managers
- Build sales cases and conduct sales presentations
We hope You possess:
- A proven track-record of successful development and sales work.
- Ability to lead projects
- Experience in heavy industries
- Appropriate industry or commercial related education
- Fluent in Finnish and English and at least moderate Swedish
- MS office skills
You can be the person we are looking for, if:
- You are persistent and want to achieve your goals
- You are passionate about developing organizations and their procedures
- Eager to sell
- You are creative and able to adapt to changing situations.
- You have readiness to travel throughout the Nordics
- a career in a growing business and an agile working environment with both local presence and international flavor
- great product and business concept
- key position in building the company´s success
- competitive income with long term incentive program element
If you feel that the above description matches well with you please apply, we’d be happy to hear more from you! Please apply at www.inhunt.fi no later than 27th of November 2019.
For more information please contact Area Director, Senior Headhunter Stig Hedberg +358 44 330 3132, firstname.lastname@example.org at InHunt Group.