Designing and creating modern furniture, taking into account the needs of the 21st century. Two of his creations this year were won the prestigious Red Dot Product Design award by the panel of experts this 2019.
Narbutas offers a variety of solutions and a dynamic approach for each individual client. They have managed to double their turnover in the last three years thanks to their speed, profitability, flexibility and modern solutions.
Now Narbutas wants to strengthen their position in Austria and is looking for a:
for Austria & Switzerland to develop the network of distributors, increasing their sales and presence in the local market.
The tasks include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and distributors and find new ones.
- Presentations of Narbutas products and companies for distributors and potential customers.
- Strategic planning and execution of sales work.
- Sales negotiations for deliveries of Narbutas products, including prices and discounts, shipping and payment terms.
- Visits to the factory and headquarters in Lithuania for dealers and clients.
- Report to the Head of Business Development, in close contact with the sales support team (in English) in Lithuania.
For a good role development, it is necessary:
- Sales experience in the office furniture business
- Good communication skills
- A productive and independent work style.
- Native in German and good English to communicate based in Lithuania.
NARBUTAS Furniture Company offers you:
- A leading brand in the market worldwide.
- High quality products and services for the customer.
- Strong support from the dynamic and youthful Narbutas team.
- The possibility of having a team in charge, in the future.
- Competitive benefits, as well as an interesting annual bonus when achieving sales and profitability.