Our customer is a German family company from the FMCG sector, which is very well represented in the DACH region.
For the office in Austria we are looking for a customer service employee B2B (m/f/d).
If you like varied tasks, like working with people and different cultures, and Sales & Marketing is your home base, but also analyses, project management and planning, then this is the right job for you.More Info
GRANIT RH is looking for an industrial group of international size, specialized in the design and production of packaging products for mass consumption.
With a higher education in quality management, you have proven experience in product/process and documentary quality, ideally acquired on a continuous industrial process. You have a good knowledge of quality tools and BRC, ISO14001 and ISCC standards. Creative, you are recognized for your qualities of analysis and synthesis. Pedagogue, unifier and of great technical curiosity, you know how to give structure to your team. You have a sense of service and support.More Info
GRANIT RH is looking for a rapidly growing international group, specializing in the design, manufacture and sale of ophthalmic lenses for consumer optics:
- You ensure a regular presence and a close relationship with professional optical customers.
- You develop the notoriety of the brand, its concepts and ensure the promotion of innovative products.
- You provide technical, logistical, commercial and marketing support to your customers.
- You ensure market share growth and offer a high level of service.
- You ensure compliance with and implementation of agreements made with the company’s strategic accounts
GRANIT RH is looking for a specialist in real estate transactions for professionals, located in Rhône-Alpes, a:
Attached to the general management of the group, you are in charge of the management and development of the activity of the ANNECY agency:
- You animate the agency on a daily basis,
- You develop your network for the acquisition of mandates for the sale of companies, businesses, walls and goodwill,
- You ensure the notoriety of the agency with players in the sector (lessors, investors, developers, communities, franchisors),
- You market the properties by writing and distributing advertisements,
- You manage, lead and motivate the agency’s team of employees and commercial agents,
- You guarantee the customer satisfaction and loyalty,
- You provide accurate and regular reporting to management.