InHunt Group was founded in 2008 and is now the biggest headhunting company in Finland with over 20 headhunters and 8 offices in Finland and Estonia. During the first years, the success of InHunt Group was based on its great sales strategy and also its innovative headhunting concept to offer headhunting services for all levels with effective and cost friendly approach.
In 2016 InHunt Group will receive over 120 offer requests through its online channels.
In 2013 the current CDO of InHunt Group, Teemu Ruuska came with the idea to invest in digital and online channels with one clear goal – build the brand of InHunt Group and obtain more business trough online.
In 2016 InHunt Group will make more than 0,6 million € trough its online channel strategy which will be around 20% of the total revenues.
Key actions which took place
CDO Teemu Ruuska created a brand new online strategy which was designed in autumn 2013 and put in action in January 2014. It kept inside:
– Brand new responsive and SEO optimised web site and look which was just redesigned and updated in July 2016. Please visit and take a look www.inhunt.fi
– Installation and maintaining the Website Analytics to see what is happening on the site, to follow key figures, to measure results and do some “data mining” in general.
– Content strategy for own InHunt’s own blog and social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.
– Brand new social media strategy including LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. InHunt Group’s LinkedIn followers have grown organically from 0 to 6000. On Twitter and Facebook InHunt Group has over 1000 followers in each channel.
Key results achieved
– Total annual visits on www.inhunt.fi before the new strategy and actions was 48.000 visits. In 2014 the number went up to 136 000.visits and in 2015 already 170.000 visits. In 2016 on www.inhunt.fi there going to be over 200.000 visits!
– Total offer requests received trough www.inhunt.fi. In 2013 it was 10, In 2014 it went up to 39 and in 2015 the number was 88. In 2016 InHunt Group will receive over 120 offer requests through its online channels. In most of the cases these offer requests are coming from brand new customers.
– Actual money made through online in 2013 it was 40.000€. In 2014 it was already 150.000€ and in 2015 the number went up to 418.000€. In 2016 InHunt Group will make more than 0,6 million € trough its online channels which will be around 20% of the total incomes. InHunt Group’s projected revenue for 2016 is around 2,8 million €.