So much has happened this year, don’t you think? From political movements, to US elections and then also, well… yes. That also happened this year.
However, this year has also seen many positive new changes that arrive in our lives. Just to mention 10, out of the 50 The Columbus Dispatch (https://eu.dispatch.com/story/lifestyle/2020/08/03/50-positive-things-that-happened-in-2020-so-far/112792264/) mentions in their glorious 2020 wrap up article:
- While coronavirus pushed many museums to close, it opened up their collections to audiences virtually.
- We realized how much we love and need sports and its ability to unite us.
- Distilleries, both small and large, around the country used their resources to produce badly needed hand sanitizer.
- Major companies such as 3M and Apple pooled resources or shifted production to make millions of masks to help keep people safe.
- Ford, GM, Tesla and other automakers were able to make ventilators and other medical devices to help with the pandemic.
- We also have time to read again and we’re seizing the moment to educate ourselves
- Sure, we might have gained a little weight, but we rediscovered our love for old hobbies like baking and gardening.
- We learned that homeschooling is hard and finally recognized teachers for the heroes that they are.
- Health care workers and essential workers. Also heroes.
- Birdwatching? Yes, please.
Ok, we get it, we should not try to sugar coat this year that has been for sure very challenging under so many different aspects. We all must have lived it intimately in various ways, sometimes not pleasant at all.
But, and this should be a Capital one, so… BUT, this year has ultimately come to an end, and we can all focus our energies to finally look forward. This is perhaps one of our most innate and positive abilities as Homo Sapiens Sapiens. We can decide not to cling onto our past weeks, months and years, and even if we sometimes struggle, we can decide to aim our vision towards our future, instead of our past.
At InHunt World headquarters, we literally have our vaults fully loaded with powerful novelties for the year to come. InHunt World 2.0 plan is finally completed and we will start from early January expanding our efforts onto what we believe, is the right path to follow. Time will tell, but one thing we are sure of, we only have just “re-started”.
We are so incredibly grateful to all of our Partners that make our Global Headhunting Network great every day. We surely would not be able to help so many international clients every week without you.
This is why we want to tell you Kiitos, Merci, Grazie, Thank you, Danke, Спасибо, 非常感谢你, Gracias and in so many more languages personally to:
Elton, Thomas, Igor & Kirill, Albin, Vivian, Jiri & David, Carsten & Joyce, Triin, Casi, Jan-Erik, Tuuli, Janne, Tarja, Sari & Jim, Kari, Hannu, Xavier, Tanja, Harish, Alessandro & Paolo, Kreshnik, Julija, Akvile, Julijana, Milic, Florin, Filip, Adam, Leonor, Rustam, Jonas, Caroline & Anne, David, Sanna, Emir and of course the whole amazing team of InHunt Group (https://inhunt.fi/en).
Thank you Thank you Thank you for helping us make InHunt World GREAT every single day.
Happy New Year dear reader…